2023 BMW 5 Series (G60 / G61) Spyshot

It’s 5 Series Touring

2023 BMW 5-series uncovered

BMW 5-series and i5 are to be introduced simultaneously in all major markets. Only China gets the long-wheelbase saloon (G68) in both combustion-engined and electric guise. Production starts in July 2023, with the Touring due to go into production early in 2024.

2024 BMW i5 Joining Its Gas-Guzzling.

The BMW i5 will be built using the same architecture as the standard 5 Series, following in the steps of the i7. As a result, it ought to be just as comfortable, maybe receiving an equivalent degree of comfort, technology, and safety equipment, albeit with additional soundproofing to isolate its occupants from the outside environment. Along with specialized upholstery and trim and other bits and pieces, expect to see some green materials inside as well.

Is there a deadline? The anticipated launch in the US is planned for the 2024 model year, thus most likely in a few months. The rumor that the Touring could return to our market and compete with vehicles like the five-door is also something that is absolutely worth mentioning.

New Photo

2024 BMW I5

#spied #caught #carspotting #carspotter #spotted #carspy #carspyshots #carspyshot #bmwi5 #bmw #instacar #carsoinstagram @bmw @bmwi5 #test #testing #testmule #industrypool #spypictures #spyphotography #spyshot #spyshots

New Renders

2024 BMW 5-series spotted on the road during testing in US.

#bmw #bmw5series #2024bmw #2024bmw5series #testcars #spotted #camouflage #testmule #spyshot #california #testmule #spyphotography

2024 BMW i5 G60E.

BMW i5 Touring spy photos

Source: autospy.net

2024 BMW i5 G60E spied

2024 BMW i5 M60 Spied Up Close.

The i5 M60 sedan should be revealed together with the regular 5 Series and i5, so that annoying disguise will come off in the next few months or even sooner.

new photos without camouflage

1 Like

Add Photo

May 24 will see the release of the new BMW 5 Series and i5.

BMW will launch the i5 in two configurations - eDrive40 and M60 xDrive. The entry-level model will be equipped with a rear-mounted electric motor with a maximum power of 335 horsepower, while the M60 is equipped with stronger dual motors with a maximum power of 590 horsepower. The 5 Series will also provide a fuel version and a plug-in hybrid version with 2.0T and 3.0T engines.

The spy photos of the new 5 series have revealed the grille shape, headlights, wheel shape, door handle design, corner position at the end of the C-pillar, and taillights. The grille does not seem to have undergone major changes, but the outline and size are the same as the current model. The headlights do not adopt a split design, but upgrade the internal structure. The wheel shape is more eye-catching and the door handle design is semi-hidden. The taillights are close to mass production, with a narrower shape and a more layered internal structure.

2023 BMW 5 Series (G60 / G61) Spyshot
New Rendering

Source: autoya

Leaked BMW i5

Realistic rendering

12023 BMW 5 Series (G60 / G61) Spyshot

Leaked 2024 BMW 5 Series (G60)

Source: autospy.net

New BMW 5 Series with M Performance Parts spotted in BMW Welt

New Photos

Next-Gen BMW 5 Series Touring Design Revealed In Trademark Filing

Source: Next-Gen BMW 5 Series Touring Design Revealed In Trademark Filing