2024 bmw x2

2024 BMW X2 M35i Spotted Testing At Nurburgring

An official release date has not been specified by BMW, but we anticipate that the new X2 will be unveiled in 2023 as a 2024 for North America.

New BMW X2: first images

Source: www.kolesa.ru

Another render

BMW iX2’s New Photos

Spied testing close to the Arctic Circle over in Europe, with a thick layer of camouflage covering most of its styling. The M35i variant is believed to be the range-topping member of the series. BMW M35i is expected to have a 2.0-liter four-pot gasoline engine with up to 300 horsepower, and an xDrive all-wheel drive system through an automatic transmission. Chances are it will be a 2024 model by the time it launches in the U.S.

BMW iX2 Spied

• The iX2 features a closed-off grille typical of modern electric vehicles.
  • Electric motors don’t require the same amount of cooling as internal combustion engines.
  • A black, exposed square in the grille likely contains the vehicle’s various safety sensors and other crash-avoidance hardware.
  • All signs indicate the next-gen X2 will ride on the automaker’s FAAR architecture, which will accommodate three- and four-cylinder gas and diesel engines.
  • The next-gen X2 M350i will likely churn out over 300 horsepower (223 kilowatts), possibly sitting at the top of the model range without a proper M offering.
  • The iX2 could share its powertrain with the iX1.
  • BMW hasn’t announced when it will reveal the new X2, but we believe it will happen sometime in 2023.
  • Expect to see future test vehicles with less and less camouflage throughout the year, with the new model expected to go on sale sometime in 2024.

Next-Gen BMW X2’s Interior Spied.

Source: motor1.com

2024 BMW X2 M35i SPY SHOTS

The trippy camouflage was present, with a thinner front grille inspired by the M2 Coupe. It features larger air intakes and sweptback headlamps, similar to the X1’s practical design. A spoiler and quad tailpipes were present.

The M35i BMW X2 features bucket seats, M logos, new trim, upholstery, and a different steering wheel. The cockpit features a curved display, a toggle switch, and improved storage spaces. The cabin also features smartphone integration, wireless charging, and over-the-air updates for convenience.

New photos

2024 BMW X2 M35i spy photos

New Photos

Teaser

Teaser

Teaser Before October 11 Debut

Source: BMW M via YouTube