In the first spy shots, the VW T-Cross Facelift can be seen; the B-SUV will debut in 2024.
- The facelift that the Volkswagen T-Cross Facelift 2024 will undergo was taking longer than expected.
- We knew that the German brand had camouflaged prototypes since almost the end of last year, but we had not had the opportunity to see it on the road, something on the other hand that is normal in a brand like the German one that only shows the prototypes of its models when it is interested.
- .But the Volkswagen T-Cross has already been hunted in winter testing in Sweden.
- The smallest in the range of SUVs from the Wolfsburg brand has been caught under heavy snowfall in some early tests, and in full dodge maneuver to avoid some feared spy photos from which it has not been able to escape.
- The T-Cross has been camouflaged with the usual stickers that distort the actual design of the model, resembling the model currently on sale.