A project (referred to by a codename) of a limited series of super sports car - only 62 units - to raise the brand’s unlimited performance to a new level of adrenaline on the track.
The truly extreme track-only car inherits the specifications of the Maserati MC20, enhancing it with technical specifications that have advanced even further: the state-of-the-art V6 Nettuno engine adds new turbochargers to raise its power to 740 hp, innovative suspension, carbon-ceramic braking system and tyres tuned up for racing, as well as FIA-approved safety features.
Based on the brand’s obsession with lightness, the target weight of the new Maserati vehicle will be below 1,250 kg. The perfect combination of output and lightness result in an astonishing vehicle with a power-to-weight ratio of approximately 1.69 kg/hp.
Designed by Centro Stile Maserati, the Project24 has a completely new look. This time, Maserati design pushes the boundaries to the limits, free of the constraints usually seen in a racing car*. The result is something never seen before, combining beauty with genuine sporty capabilities to become an instant classic collector’s item.
Maserati Project24 is the emblem of exclusivity and will offer a unique range of services, including track-specific experiences and state-of-the-art support, exclusively for the owners of Project24.
- Non-road-homologated car. Specifically prepared for use on the track only.
Maserati Project24 – Specs and Technical Features
- Two-seater non-road-homologated car
- Maserati Centro Stile design
- Width/Height (mm) 2020* x 1220*
- Dry weight: less than 1250 Kg
Complies with FIA race safety requirements
- FIA-homologated FT3 120 L fuel tank
- FIA-spec fire extinguisher
- FIA-homologated safety roll cage
- Maserati Nettuno engine
- V6 90° twin turbo
- 3000 cc
- 740 hp
- Maserati Twin Combustion (MTC) Twin Spark with TJI double combustion control
- Dry sump
- 2WD 6-speed sequential racing gearbox with paddle shifters
- Racing clutch and limited-slip self-locking mechanical differential
- All-new carbon-fibre bodywork with specific components in natural fibres
- High-performance aerodynamics
- Multi-adjustable front & rear wing
- High downforce
- Front LED lights
- FIA-approved rain light
- Lexan front and side windows
- Ultra-light carbon fibre central monocoque
- 3/4 on-board air jacks
- Racing callipers
- Brembo CCMR ventilated racing brakes
- Bespoke brake cooling
- Bespoke forged 18” aluminium rims
- Centre lock system fittings
- Slick tyres
- Double-wishbone with semi-virtual steering axis
- Adjustable racing dampers
- Adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars
Racing seats (passenger seat optional)
Adjustable racing pedal box
Adjustable steering column
6-point racing safety belt
Multi-functional carbon-fibre steering wheel
Steering wheel with built-in display
Rear-view camera display (optional)
Telemetry recording (optional)
In-car camera for video recording (optional)
Dash and data acquisition system
Driving performance optimisation display (optional)
Tyre pressure monitoring system (optional)
Adjustable racing ABS and traction control
Subject to change during vehicle development.